Quoting www.manilamachine.com website:
- We became the FIRST gourmet food truck in Southern California to serve Filipino food. No gimmicks. Just Filipino food.
- The Manila Machine was the FIRST gourmet food truck to be owned and operated by food bloggers.
- Our Pork Belly and Pineapple Adobo took home “Best Nouveau Street Food” honors from the 2010 LA Street Food Fest.
- We teamed up with Chef Andre Guerrero for a historic showcase of Filipino food at The Oinkster.
- You might have caught us on television here and there.
- We made big news in the Philippines.
- A few twitter folk tweeted some very nice things about The Manila Machine.
- We had a theme song written for us.
- Our ube cupcakes are considered among the best in Los Angeles.
- The Manila Machine was named one of the 5 best Food Trucks in Los Angeles, twice.
- And perhaps the highlight of the past few months, The Manila Machine was selected to participate inThe Gold Standard 2011.